Benefits Of Friendships
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Hey guys!
So I came across this article and i really like it.
I have always had problems keeping friends, truthfully, I've moved a lot, made different friends, for a
while I was becoming friends with the wrong kinds of people. They just weren't real friends.
Lately I have been really missing a bunch of cheyne and I's old friends.
Reading this article made me feel like I should reach out to them more. :)
"A 2010 meta-analysis of 148 different research studies found that 'people with stronger social relationships had a 50 percent increased likelihood of survival than those with weaker social relationships.'”
Another thing they talk about is how friendships can physically help you heal faster and your immune system. I also love how the article is talking about how you could have a ton of "friends" but still not be happy or have a real friend and how you being a real friend
If you would like to read the whole post I am linking it here <3 span="">3>
This article is by JOSEPH BURGO, On fix.com

Post a Comment
Comment any ideas about this post or my blog to try to help me improve!
Even if you want to add to the subject.
I'll read everyone! Be nice please!