Wedding Favors I Really Like The Idea Of
Monday, March 2, 2015So we are currently planning and looking at all the options we have and i have been looking at these websites and I found *this one*. I really think I like it. Most of the stuff is completely affordable and you can customize almost everything.
Here are some of the wedding favors I have been looking at:
I really like the idea of practical wedding favors, like tea, candles, coasters, note pads, etc.
I was debating giving people a huge picture of our faces...... But decided against it. ;)
1.Tea!!!
So, I love tea! I was looking at these adorable tea sachets, I fell in love. They are literally the cutest things ever.This is where they are. Click here!!
2. Candle Holders!!!
another idea i really like is this chalkboard candle holders, because then who ever takes them can write what ever they want on them.You can find them *here*
3.Stemless Wine Glasses!!!
Now, You could probably find these stemless wine glasses cheaper but i have not been able to find the style i like anywhere else. i really love the 'tree' style and the 'fall' style. I might get these.. I am not completely sure though. but I really love these ALOT!Here you go.
Now... I have not planned anything in this aspect, I'm really just browsing and looking, these are just stuff that I really like the idea of, I feel people could use these not just during the wedding but after.
Love you!!
.jpg)
Post a Comment
Comment any ideas about this post or my blog to try to help me improve!
Even if you want to add to the subject.
I'll read everyone! Be nice please!