Day 5: My favorite possession
Monday, November 17, 2014
My favorite possession is only one thing and it is very special to me because I don't have many thinks that i would consider my "favorite". I would rather prefer memories and family, I guess I would rather have cheap than expensive if that's what is easiest and make the most memories. My favorite possession is a necklace that I got from my mom this past Christmas after she moved to Phoenix with my two little sisters and I still live here in Florida I didn't get to see her for Christmas so she sent it to me in a little box and sent me all the little pieces in different little containers. It was very cute and i loved it!! I wear this VERY often!
The heart with 'Nana' and it is obviously about my great grandmother, she passed away a few years ago, the wand is probably because I love Harry Potter, The Blue Diamond I think is for my birthday I was born in December and it's my favorite color and I want to do marine biology and its be color is the ocean so I guess that totally works. The little turtle is because i love turtles, i want to save all of the turtles, and i love the ocean. I really want to help with the efforts to save our precious waters. <3
Sisters on the inside is because, well, I love my little sisters. <3 I have two little ones... They are annoying and butt-heads but i still love them.




Post a Comment
Comment any ideas about this post or my blog to try to help me improve!
Even if you want to add to the subject.
I'll read everyone! Be nice please!