As you may recall my little sisters and mom moved to Arizona from Florida after i graduated in may of 2013.
I stayed here in Florida as my boyfriend, fathers family and college was here. 
So obviously i do not get to watch them grow and see them become the amazing young women one day they will be.
However, i am so excited because get to see them so very soon!! My grandma gave my boyfriend and I an early Christmas present.
PLANE TICKETS!! WE GET TO GO TO ARIZONA FOR A WEEK!!!
guys... a whole week!!1

For my sisters Christmas presents i am giving them little books full of memories, silly drawings, Sisterly advice, quotes i live by, etc.

What i would love is for you to help me gather ideas i can put in this. i will take pictures once it is all done :)

LOVESS!! <3




Post a Comment

Comment any ideas about this post or my blog to try to help me improve!
Even if you want to add to the subject.
I'll read everyone! Be nice please!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram