I haven't taken any photos today, but these are just from a few days ago!
She is getting so big! we are so excited.
She is measuring right on track with no complications!
Thank goodness.

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: I gained 3 pounds. That's all! 
Maternity clothes? I either wear big T-shirts or maternity shirts. I really like wearing tank tops with cover ups. 
Stretch marks? Yes, Not too many new ones in a while! I have hope they will go away soon.
Sleep: It changes everyday!  I am getting some really strange dreams.
Best moment this week: Super bowl Sunday, I got so much food.
Miss anything? Sleeping on my belly. Most things I am really loving about being pregnant. 
Movement: All the time. Non-Stop. I can get some on video, were really trying but she is being very stubborn.
Food cravings: Still love nutella. I love ice cream (Never really did before.) I still like honey mustard 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Same as before.
Gender? Girl. 
Labor signs: Braxton hicks. They have gotten a bit more instense. 
Symptoms: Tired alot, Hungry all the time, biiig belly, baby wiggles, my hips and back hurt all the time.
Belly button in or out? HALF AND HALF, It's crazy! I never thought it would do both. lol 
Wedding rings on or off? On. Sometimes at night I take them off though because my body started swelling a bit when I am sleeping.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Dr. Apt on Thursday! 

XOXO, 
          Chey

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram