Blogmas Day 1

Favorite Christmas Playlist

Every year I start listening to Christmas songs as early as July then I usually stop listening around April! I love Christmas songs.

My favorite playlist to listen to is on spotify, It's a Christmas playlist I personally made and I have been adding to it all the time. It features ALOT of Michael Bublé and Josh Groban.

Being in chorus we used to sing at Disney every year for their Candlelight processional at Epcot, Which is a Christmas story narrated by different celebrities every few days. 
(Like, Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg, etc.)

If you are ever feeling in the mood for Christmas music, click on my playlist, or make one of your own. You can also use pandora, be "old fashioned" and listen to records, CD's, or the radio!

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram