Happy Thanksgiving!

Being pregnant on Thanksgiving was so fun!



How far along? 23 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain: I have gained one pound but I am still under my pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? I finally gave in and bought a belly band, I bought a cheaper one form Ingrid & Isabel. I also bought some tee-shirts from Motherhood Maternity, They are super cute. 
Stretch marks? Yes, They have been growing every time I pop. I am thinking of trying some new belly butter too. The smell of the one I am using has started to bug me.
Sleep: My sleep has been up and down. Everyday it is different, I started trying a diffuser this week so we will see if that helps at all.
Best moment this week: Getting to eat all of that delicous Thanksgiving food and seeing family all week.
Miss anything? 
Movement: I've been able to feel and see her a little bit on the outside.
Food cravings: Sushi, nutella, potatoes. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. just the usual.
Gender? Girl, Lily. So excited.
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Moody, exhausted all the time. 
Belly button in or out? In still. but it does look a little different. its weird. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Dr. Apt on tuesday! 
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram