It's a Girl!


We got to do our anatomy scan this week! It was amazing! She is growing so well!
We found out it was a girl, we also decided on her name.
Lily! 

How far along? 20 weeks & 3 days.
Total weight gain: Same weight as last week!
Maternity clothes? I am still wearing leggins, my maternity jeans, my Grandma sent me some maternity shirts too!
Stretch marks? Yes, oh my goodness. they have been growing!
Sleep: I'm finally getting some good sleep! Thank goodness.
Best moment this week: Seeing my baby on the ultrasound. It took a while so we got to watch her for a while this time.
Miss anything? Nothing right now.
Movement: Still lots of movement. none on the outside yet!
Food cravings: Currently, sushi. nom nom.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really. just the usual, and its starting to get a bunch better!
Gender? Girl!! Lily
Labor signs: Some braxton hicks. but rarely.
Symptoms: Moody, Itchy. pretty much it.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy now. :)
Looking forward to: We're getting to see the baby next week again to check a few measurements after the anatomy scan. :)
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram