Our baby is getting so big.


We ended up not getting a scan today becuase for some reason the Dr. cancelled it.
We did get to listen to the heartbeat though! 

How far along? 18 weeks & 2 days.
Total weight gain: I lost weight again.
Maternity clothes? I have been wearing streatchy pants, under-the-bump maternity pants and shorts.
Stretch marks? They haven't grown yet. but my belly popped alot over saturday night.
Sleep: I have been waking up at least every hour, but it is becoming a habbit to wake up every 20-30 minutes. That's new. The doctor reccomended a body pillow to help with the pain.
Best moment this week: The great nights sleep I got last night!
Miss anything? right now? sleep. lol but It seems like that it going to get better!
Movement: LOTS! I think I felt the baby on the outside as well. but he/she is so tiny I am not sure!
Food cravings: Steak, Baked potato, corn on the cob. STILL! OMG I NEED THIS MEAL.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing new. Some sausage and peppers now. but I've never liked alot of spice in my food.
Gender? Nope. But we just scheduled my 20 week ultrasound!!
Labor signs: Nope.. Just some cramping.
Symptoms: morning sickness (nausea, not throwing up still), cravings, moodyness, back pain lots and lots of back pain.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moody.
Looking forward to: The anatomy scan!!
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram