We are so excited!

We got a scan today becuase we were unable to get a heartbeat and the doctor wanted to check. 
The baby was so far left that it was practically in my hip bone!
He/She was also all curled up and adorable.

How far along? 17 Weeks.
Total weight gain: I lost weight!
Maternity clothes? I bought 2 pairs of maternity pants. 1 under-the-bump and 1 over-the-bump.
Stretch marks? A few on my belly. It's starting to grow.
Sleep: I have been waking up throughout the night at least 3 times to use the restroom still! and I have been naping alot still.
Best moment this week: I felt better, the sickness has been feeling alot better.
Miss anything? I miss Publix subs, SOOO MUCH!
Movement: I woke up to little bumps the other day.
Food cravings: Steak, Baked potato, corn on the cob.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Tomato sauce, Tuna, & Fresh cut grass has gotten even worse. My nose is very sensative.
Gender? We still don't know! :( Hopefully on Monday we will find out!!
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Sore & growing boobs still, morning sickness (nausea, not throwing up yet.), cravings, moodyness, back pain... recently.. headaches?
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: This week it is definately happy more than moody.
Looking forward to: My Dr. apt next week!
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram