Over the past month I didn't post. We also didn't post any Vlogs.
We were so busy with wedding planning, job searching, stressing, and just plain ole' life.
It was just too much. We became overwhelmed with everything that was going on.

It is now 3 days after the wedding (as I type this.). I have feel like there is a weight lifted off my shoulders. We are relaxing at the condo we that we rented for the week. It is so nice and it was a great deal.

Right now we are planning a few things, deciding what to do about jobs and school.
Hopefully Cheyne can get the right job and things will work out. 
We know what we need will be provided as long as we are trying and working on our life. 

So!
With that said, I am so excited because we have some amazing ideas brewing, and we are BOTH so excited to get these projects out and about the internet.

Like you have been, make sure to keep messaging me with ideas and requests.
As always, feel free to comment.

XOXO,
     Chey
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram