Blogmas 2015: Day 20


I am posting day 20 on the 22nd because this is about my birthday!
I turned 21 on December 20th!
I had a cookout type get together on Sunday. It was a ton of fun! 
I had family and friends go. 
I got so many things. It was completely unexpected!


My family friend/Second Mom made me this alcohol bouquet 



Thank goodness we had a bit of chill over the weekend so we were able to have a fire without burning up inside and out! It was perfect, we even had s'mores.











Cheyne and I then took two of my cousins with us back to our 
apartment and we played games. 
I got cards against humanity for my birthday from Cheyne. So we went through it and took out all of the bad cards (Which was A LOT!) and played a censored version with my cousins!




My awesome Dad and amazing Grandma got me the EOS Rebel T5i camera, I have been asking for one for ages; I still can't believe I own this! That is why there are so many photos. I was playing with my camera ALL night. 

My lovely husband also got me two coloring books! I love coloring in coloring books.







I love me some Yankee Candle! 
I got the Magical Frosted Forest and Christmas Cookie.

My Lala and Abuelo got me an adorable canvas with Mickey and Minnie on it.
Thenf my Tia and Tio got me some wine and an awesome wine glass.

Of course I got a lot of Alcohol.


Happy 21st birthday to me!




Powered by Blogger.

Instagram