Blogmas 2015: Day 9

During this time of year we always want yummy sweets and cozy coffee or hot chocolate. When I get cold I start wanting hot drinks, with tons of whipped cream on top!


I thought it would be nice to share my recipe for Homemade Whipped Cream.
I always love this over whipped cream from the store, ever since I started making my own whipped cream I feel that the store brands have a chemically taste to them. 

I do use 'Organic Valley' organic whole milk, I prefer organic milk over regular. 
They also make Heavy whipping cream which is what use in this recipe.


My "Piping bag" is made out of the Wilton tip #21,a standard sized coupler and a Ziploc bag.
 Add Sugar.
Add Milk.
Thicken and add Vanilla Extract.
whisk!
Teeny Tiny Whipped Cream Poof.

Ingredients:
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract

1. About 15 minutes before you are about to start put a metal mixing bowl in the freezer and make sure you keep the heavy whipping cream very cold.

2. If you are going to use a "Piping bag" like I did then you should start preparing your bag.

3. When you are ready to start, add the sugar and whipping cream into the mixing bowl that you were freezing. Whisk until the mixture starts to get thick.

4. Once the mixture is thickened add the Vanilla Extract and start whisking until very thickened (This can take a while and does tend to make your arm hurt,make sure you do proper stretches unless you use an electric beater!); If you like your whipped cream light and fluffy then whisk until it forms stiff peaks.

5. You can use withing 8 hours and Re-whisk if it becomes flattened or runny.




Powered by Blogger.

Instagram