I have been so busy! 

I just realized the other day that I have posted NOTHING for over a month. 


I really need to stop that because blogging is something that I love! I need to make sure I stay on this! While blogging I found a new love of writing so I don't know why I can't keep up with this! 

I promise that I really do love doing this. I just need to find my schedule, I need to get on a grove with this. 

I have been sickly two times in the past three weeks, Cheyne got sick then I got sick, then Cheyne got sick again. and now I am sick again. Gotta love sick season! 
After having people stay with us I am finally getting the house back in order. (That includes getting life back in order as well! Haha!) 
We had people stay with us for a little bit and I am always up for helping people and making life easier when people need it but sometimes you just have to tell people no, I had to say "Listen, we've tried talking to you, we've tried fixing things, but you're just not doing what you need to get done and you cannot stay at my house forever especially since I have a lease and I do not want to break my lease." 

It broke my heart because this person was quite close to me; but sometimes you just have to do what is best for you and your own life. Don't ever let anyone take advantage of you. No matter what is going on you can ALWAYS say NO. Don't cut people short, but also don't let anyone make you feel bad for saying "That's enough!". It is definitely a balancing act. 

I am going to start doing ALOT more in the upcoming days and I might so a "Blogmas" Type thing starting after Thanksgiving... we will see!
Love you guys!
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram