Without going into very deep personal things I would like to explain to you a little bit about why I feel my reply (by Facebook status) is valid, now before I begin I do not need your validation, for you to agree with me, or for you to even understand what I am talking about.

All I ask is that you keep an open mind while reading this.




I recently came in contact with someone on the internet who was going off about how 18-22 year olds feel like they should have the entire world handed to them on a "gold diamond encrusted dish". The way they were putting their opinion across and even in the way they replied to other comments seemed like they thought that EVERY single one of the humans on this earth ages 18-22 we're "entitled children" 

If your talking to me, commenting on my blog, tweeting at me, talking to me on ANY social media outlet, chances are you don't actually know me. When I put my opinion out there PLEASE don't tell me to shut up. We are all entitled to freedom of speech, yes however, that does not mean you have to be degrading and rude to anyone who has an opposing opinion.

"Treat others how you want to be treated"
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"
"Say only positive things"

Just because I am blonde, doesn't give you the right to say that I am a "dumb blonde"
Just because I am 20 does not mean I am an "Immature leech who cant support myself."
Just because your older than me does not mean I am "Unable to understand what you are saying"
Just because I am white does not mean I am "racist"

By all means explain it to me! Try to change my mind!
But don't belittle anyone because they are different.

please everyone. try to stop belittling everyone and everything they believe in.
Yes, voice your opinion!
No you don't have to be politically correct.

But you also don't have to be rude because someone believes something different from you.
Voice your opinion with respect every time, you will get more respect for people. I promise.

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram