So, I have been making these really yummy crescent rolls, with chocolate and marshmallows inside. They are pretty quick to make and really yummy, they are not the healthiest but I found my little sisters and friends all like them so I thought I would share the recipe with you. 

You will need: 
  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, I normally use the 4 count but they have an 8 count for larger groups. >>Here<< is a coupon for 50¢ Off a can. (From 3/12/2015) 
  • Mini Marshmallows 
  • White Chocolate Chips or/and Regular Chocolate Chips


Cover your pan with tin foil, you will need it almost right away. 
Open up the crescent rolls, you have to press the spoon up to the line on the can and it will pop open. 


Once you open it up roll out the dough then pull it in half, then again along the dotted line. 


I put the mini marshmallows at the base of the triangles then do the same thing with the chocolate chips. 


Be careful when you roll these up the stuff can fall out.


when they start to brown on the top I normally take these out, however if you don't leave a little space on the side you have too cook them a little longer or they will be mush in the middle. 


I have never done a post like this, so if you have anything you want to say let me know! 
I'll always take them into consideration.

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram