Every Saturday I am going to post a "Weekly Quote"  This quote is going to be some thing i try to weave this into my day to day activities and every week i will add another quote to add.


This was from Neil Gaiman's Keynote address in 2012,
 to The University Of The Arts graduating class.

This really stuck with me the first time i heard it. I love the idea of this. 

That is all i am going to say. If you would like me to address this even more i can on another post.
I could tell you my feelings or how I interpret it. We could all debate it in the comments!
Or over email as many of you feel the need to. :) 

"Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make good art."
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram