As you may recall my little sisters and mom moved to Arizona from Florida after i graduated in may of 2013.
I stayed here in Florida as my boyfriend, fathers family and college was here. 
So obviously i do not get to watch them grow and see them become the amazing young women one day they will be.
However, i am so excited because get to see them so very soon!! My grandma gave my boyfriend and I an early Christmas present.
PLANE TICKETS!! WE GET TO GO TO ARIZONA FOR A WEEK!!!
guys... a whole week!!1

For my sisters Christmas presents i am giving them little books full of memories, silly drawings, Sisterly advice, quotes i live by, etc.

What i would love is for you to help me gather ideas i can put in this. i will take pictures once it is all done :)

LOVESS!! <3




Powered by Blogger.

Instagram