Day 1: Why do i blog?
I blog because it is my own little section of the internet. It's something I can say "I did all that" "that's all me!" I started because I needed something to start venting, explaining, somewhere to put my ideas and opinions.. However I have found that while my blog has been around I have been able to help all sorts of people with all sorts of problems. And I love it! I have always wanted to be able to help people and help the world. I try to recycle and car pool... I even want to be a marine biologist to try to study and help the environment. So I guess I blog because i enjoy helping people. I want to use everything I have to help the whole world. Even if it is one little email at a time.

5 Random Facts:
1. I really love the idea of blogging for the rest of my life. <3 ** I'm in love!!**
2. I'm extremely shy and get really nervous when people are judging me or my actions.
3. I want a pug.. <3 
4. I want to travel the world. FOREVER! 
5. I doodle on EVERYTHING.

So i have not decided whether or not i am going to do this consecutive or not.
Part of me wants to do it consecutive because it would help me get in the habit of writing more often but the other part of me wants to do it separate to space it out and let it take course over the next few weeks.
If anyone has a preference let me know!



Powered by Blogger.

Instagram