I thought i would let you know some of the bloggers that i have been absolutely loving lately. So maybe you could go over and check them out!

1. One lady i found on bloglovin is Whitney Ellen her blog is called 'I Wore Yoga Pants To Work'. I really like her because she is very relatable, I read her posts and a lot of the time it seems like i am the one who wrote them, Like she is taking the words right out of my mouth!!

2. Another go to blog i love is cheryl. This blog has such a wide range of options! Lifestyle, beauty and advice! I love it when i just need something to read i go strait to this blog :)

3. Claire has the most adorable blog i have ever seen! Her pink hair is aammaazziinngg and she has the cutest ideas and posts, i'm pretty addicted.

4. Elizabeth is another go to blog of mine. I love the care-free feel of her posts. When ever i am having a down day i love to go find a good post and read it. It always lifts me up again. (Not to mention i'm completely in LOVE with her hair!)

Feel free to go check out any of these blogs they are all amazing women and i am sure appreciate it greatly!

Also here are some other blogs that i love to read all of the time that i constantly have kept tabs on for years! :)

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram